Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
Everyone Communicates, few Connect. Connecting increases your influence in every situation!
If you can connect with others, your sense of community improves, your ability to create team work increases and your influence skyrockets.
People who connect with others have better relationships, experience less conflict and get more things done than those who cannot connect. Everyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
“The value of connecting with the audience prior to the session is an encouraging way to have your audience create an open mindset for the session and to provide information for participants to come with a summary of what to expect. I found the group activity with working with the elephant in the room very worthwhile in that it gave opportunities in sharing some very useful strategies and insights.”
Non-Profit Rate – $300 plus 5% GST
Private/Public Sector Rate – $450 plus 5% GST
- Obtain at least 4 practices for effective connection with any size audience
- Examine and prioritize connecting challenges and receive suggestions from peers and Facilitator
- Discover what separates Non-Connectors from Connectors!
- Share and acquire useful tips and techniques when presenting to any group
- Build a network of supportive peers to share and troubleshoot future challenges
Who Would Be Interested?
Whether you are a speaker, facilitator or team leader, connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal and professional relationships-start now with this session!
The skills in this workshop will be of benefit if your communication is 1 to 1, with small groups or large audiences.