Virtual Practical Workshop Facilitation Skills Certificate – FULL
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED AS THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
The next session Is June 20th to 24th. Register today while seats last!
The Practical Workshop Facilitation Skills Certificate program is an intensive “Train the trainer” program that focuses on practical facilitation experiences each day with structured and supportive feedback. All 15 Behavioural Facilitation Components were defined and practiced.
During the Practical Workshop Facilitation Skills Program, You’ll Learn:
- Assist individuals to be proactive and creative in their job search
- Develop job seekers’ calling cards
- Successfully contact employers
- Get job leads from the newspaper without using the “classifieds”
- Create and design Work Proposals
- Promote creative “out of the box” thinking for individuals who are “stuck” in their job search
What A Virtual Practical Workshop Facilitation Participant Said:
“The intimate class size and the Facilitator’s personable, empathetic and enthusiastic presence created an atmosphere where we felt safe to take risks and learn from each other. Every moment of each day was filled with clear, demonstrated examples and opportunities for us to try each tool/skill.”