Virtual Practical Workshop Facilitation Skills Certificate
Ever wished to elevate your facilitation skills, bring innovation to your sessions, and handle challenging situations with ease? This intensive “Train the Trainer” program is designed for you!
Focus on practical facilitation experiences with daily structured and supportive feedback, so you have the skills to facilitate meaningful workshops.
What We Cover:
- Name and description of the fifteen components in the Behavioral Facilitation Approach
- Practice facilitating five lessons on various topics
- Two learning outcomes for each facilitation exercise
- Skills and tips for handling challenging situations or behaviors
- Facilitating resources and tips
Why Choose Our Workshop:
- Recognized Certification: Receive certification through Humber College and the University of Winnipeg.
- Hands-On Experience: Dive into practical facilitation experiences with daily feedback.
- Small Class Size: Enjoy an intimate learning atmosphere, fostering collaboration and risk-taking.
- Comprehensive Learning: Master all 15 Behavioral Facilitation Components.
- Engage with Experts: Interact with skilled peer facilitators and gain insights.
Private/Public Businesses: $2145 + GST
Non-Profit Businesses: $1300 + GST
Certificate Received Upon Completion:
Practical Workshop Facilitation Skills Certificate through Humber College and the University of Winnipeg.
“I decided to enroll in the session because my job required us to take it but so glad I took the training.
I was somewhat hesitant due to my severe stage fright but worked closely with Bruce and my co-workers to take the steps to learn how I could overcome a little of my fear. I have gained skills and knowledge to not be at the center stage, which I like. Also, to move around the room when talking and teaching, where timing is everything. The best part felt like much of the pressure was off of me.
I would recommend this training to anyone to learn the tricks of the trade. In my opinion, they should be teaching this in secondary schools. I hope I get the chance to pass this recommendation to anyone who would benefit from this training.”
– Stacey Armstrong, ODSP Caseworker, Niigaaniin Services