Virtual Facilitating Through Challenges Workshop
Are you struggling to manage challenging behaviours in your facilitation sessions?
Experience the difference in our interactive workshop where you not only understand but actively apply techniques to handle difficult behaviours.
What We Cover:
- Understand and reflect on individual personality challenges during facilitation.
- Learn and apply a practical framework to deal with difficult behaviours effectively.
- Assemble a list of challenging participant behaviours and gather solutions from peers and the facilitator.
- Experience behavioural challenges and resolutions using theory, brainstorming, modeling, and role play.
- Establish connections with peers to share and troubleshoot future challenges.
Why Choose Our Workshop:
- Facilitation challenges are not just recited but are integrated into discussions where solutions flow organically.
- Benefit from the diverse experiences of skilled peer facilitators, enhancing your understanding and skills.
- Engage in a diverse learning environment where different perspectives and experiences enrich your understanding and application of facilitation skills.
- Our workshop doesn’t just teach isolated techniques; it provides a holistic understanding of behavioral challenges in facilitation, ensuring you’re well-equipped for various scenarios.
Private/Public Businesses: $550 + GST
Non-Profit Businesses: $350 + GST
Certificate Received Upon Completion:
Facilitating Through Challenges Certificate
“I learned new ways to engage a group of participants through The 5 Pillars. I also gained new insight through seeing challenging behavior through the 3 Tiers and the 6 Steps to Deal with the Behavior. It was a great environment where I learned through engagement and interaction. I gained valuable and practical ideas to bring back to my organization. Well worth it.” – Brad Klassen, Learning and Development Specialist, Eden Health Care Services