Attain and practice multiple approaches to help individuals develop effective self-marketing techniques.
Use proven methods to assist individuals to be proactive and creative in their job search. Promote creative “out of the box” thinking for individuals who are “stuck” to increase a successful outcome.
You will learn to:
- Assist individuals to be proactive and creative in their job search
- Develop job seekers’ calling cards
- Successfully contact employers
- Get job leads from the newspaper without using the “classifieds”
- Create and design Work Proposals
- Promote creative “out of the box” thinking for individuals who are “stuck” in their job search
“I really wanted to take that next step and be trained by key professionals, so I decided to enroll in the Job Search Coach workshop to help MTEC students to be successful when looking for a job and also help newcomers to understand the Canadian job market essentials. The experience was absolutely beyond my expectations, learned about effective job search tools, participated in coach role-play sessions throughout the training, and improved what I already knew. The group was amazing and the Facilitator had lots of knowledge to share with us. I highly recommend this workshop for anyone who is looking to start as a Career and Employment Coach and also for those who already do that but are looking for professional improvement and interaction with great professionals and instructors. It is high-level training!”